The Jay Doherty Podcast
Thursday, January 10, 2019
On this episode, I talked about three new additions to the studio. I recently was able to obtain some Shure In-Ear Monitors. Also, a new listener interaction phone line!! Call now at 312-625-8492 to leave a voicemail for the podcast. The feed is open live 24/7. Finally, a new renewal form the sponsorship with Blubrry: the BEST podcast hosting service in the world.
Links to all three products mentioned in the podcast:
This episode of The Jay Doherty Podcast was affiliated with Blubrry. Click here to learn more OR use promo code JAYDOHERTY at checkout for one month free. Here are some of the awesome features you can get with Blubrry!
- Unlimited downloads
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- Optimized for iTunes and podcasting
- Audio, audiobook, video, ePub and PDF supported
- Media hosted on our top-tier content delivery network (CDN) with more than 35 data centers throughout the world to provide the lowest latency (response time in seconds) possible
- Upload using HTML5 technology, no special uploading tools or software required
- Automated ID3 tagging (both artwork and textual metadata written to your mp3s)
- Episodes hosted until you cancel service
- Media validation (make sure your media will play on all podcast platforms)
- Premium Podcast Statistics included ($5-a-month value)
- Free technical support by email
- FTP access is available upon request
- American owned-and-operated in the United States, our primary business is for podcasting!
The Jay Doherty Podcast LIVE
Now, all of The Jay Doherty Podcast Episodes will be broadcasted live both on my YouTube channel and also on my website. All live streams will take place on Friday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 2:00 PM. Schedule subject to change. Sign up for my newsletter for alerts.
Call into the show LIVE
312-625-8492 is the number! Call into the show and ask questions, leave feedback, tell jokes, etc. Do whatever you want and call the number… The lines are open and operating 24/7
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you have ever looked into the algorithm iTunes uses to filter popular podcasts, then you know just how valuable leaving a 5 star rating and/or a written review can be to a content producer.
I am so incredibly thankful to those who have recently gone into my listing in iTunes to provide a five star rating and a written review of The Jay Doherty Podcast.
I Appreciate Feedback
- Leave feedback about me and my show by clicking here.
- Click here to get our weekly newsletter: https://jay-doherty.com/newsletter/
- Click here to request a shoutout: https://jay-doherty.com/shoutout/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jddjr777/
- Snapchat: @jddjr777
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/jddjr777/