On this episode of the podcast, I talked about some major studio upgrades that have taken place here in the podcast/music studio with not only some new gear but also some new cable management and better organization. Hopefully, this episode taught you something about my setup and how it works. If you have any questions about the setup or how it is wired, go ahead and email me!
Gear Mentioned in this episode:
This episode of The Jay Doherty Podcast was affiliated with Blubrry. Click here to learn more OR use promo code JAYDOHERTY at checkout for one month free. Here are some of the awesome features you can get with Blubrry!
- Unlimited downloads
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- Optimized for iTunes and podcasting
- Audio, audiobook, video, ePub and PDF supported
- Media hosted on our top-tier content delivery network (CDN) with more than 35 data centers throughout the world to provide the lowest latency (response time in seconds) possible
- Upload using HTML5 technology, no special uploading tools or software required
- Automated ID3 tagging (both artwork and textual metadata written to your mp3s)
- Episodes hosted until you cancel service
- Media validation (make sure your media will play on all podcast platforms)
- Premium Podcast Statistics included ($5-a-month value)
- Free technical support by email
- FTP access is available upon request
- American owned-and-operated in the United States, our primary business is for podcasting!
The Jay Doherty Podcast LIVE
Now, all of The Jay Doherty Podcast Episodes will be broadcasted live both on my YouTube channel and also on my website. All live streams will take place on Friday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 2:00 PM. Schedule subject to change. Sign up for my newsletter for alerts.
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you have ever looked into the algorithm iTunes uses to filter popular podcasts, then you know just how valuable leaving a 5 star rating and/or a written review can be to a content producer.
I am so incredibly thankful to those who have recently gone into my listing in iTunes to provide a five star rating and a written review of The Jay Doherty Podcast.
I Appreciate Feedback
Leave feedback about me and my show by clicking here.
Click here to get our weekly newsletter: https://jay-doherty.com/newsletter/
Click here to request a shoutout: https://jay-doherty.com/shoutout/