Recently, on Tuesday February 20th, I had the honor of interviewing Bill Daley and on a later date (Thursday, March 1) Patrick Kennedy Below I have taken the time to list all of the questions in the show notes below, enjoy!
Bill Daley Questions
- Currently, you are devoting much of your time to the Kennedy for Illinois Governor campaign. In a way, history is repeating itself with a Daley backing a Kennedy. What do you think your Father would say about your role in the campaign?
- What motivated you to get involved with Chris Kennedy?
- How do you think campaigns have changed since your father’s time in public office?
- Chris Kennedy’s uncle Sargent Shriver served as president of Chicago Board of Education while your father was Mayor. And, Chris’ aunt — Eunice Kennedy Shriver — held the first Special Olympics at Soldier Field 50 years ago. Chris Kennedy’s campaign has had a focus on Education and People With Disabilities. Has this message had traction with the voting public?
- You had a very solid friendship with Senator Ted Kennedy. I know that Senator Ted Kennedy loved the fact that you “love the game of politics and government”. Is there anything about Senator Ted Kennedy which you remember most?
- Chris Kennedy is running a campaign against The Political Establishment. He has been characterized as “unbossed and unbought”. What does that mean to the voters in Illinois?
- Why are you supporting Chris Kennedy for Governor of Illinois ?
- What message do you strive most to get out to voters about Chris
- For those voters who are undecided in the Illinois gubernatorial primary, what would you say to a voter to convince him or her that Chris Kennedy is the best choice for governor?
Patrick Kennedy Questions
- How did you leverage your position in the United States Congress to move forward the passage of the landmark Mental Health Parity and Addiction Act?
- As some may know, you founded The Kennedy Forum but for those who don’t, can you tell us about The Kennedy Forum?
- Speaking of The Kennedy Forum, they recently tweeted two powerful tools to help families fight back against insurance denials: Parity Registry and Parity Trade. Could you tell our viewers about these?
- On The Kennedy Forum Website, you say our mission is to not just change the conversation but change the system. Is this hard? What progress do we still need to make?
- Recently, there was a deadly shooting in Florida. There are many officials pointing to mental illness being one of the sources of these tragedies. What is your response?
- You also express that you want to live in a future where all people are treated with dignity and also recognize that the brain is a part of the body. Please explain this whole idea.
- I have been told that 1 in 4 families are affected by some form of mental illness. In fact, my sister Rosalie, has Down Syndrome which is also an intellectual disability. In addition to supporting The Kennedy Forum Illinois, what can your cousin Chris do to best support the families affected by a mental illness or intellectual disability?
- Your cousin Chris Kennedy is running for Governor of Illinois. What qualities does Chris possess which will make him an outstanding Governor?
- What should voters in Illinois know about Chris that they might not already know?
- Outside of your family members, who are your heroes, and why?
This episode of The Jay Doherty Podcast was affiliated with Blubrry. Click here to learn more OR use promo code JAYDOHERTY at checkout for one month free. Here are some of the awesome features you can get with Blubrry!
- Unlimited downloads
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- Optimized for iTunes and podcasting
- Audio, audiobook, video, ePub and PDF supported
- Media hosted on our top-tier content delivery network (CDN) with more than 35 data centers throughout the world to provide the lowest latency (response time in seconds) possible
- Upload using HTML5 technology, no special uploading tools or software required
- Automated ID3 tagging (both artwork and textual metadata written to your mp3s)
- Episodes hosted until you cancel service
- Media validation (make sure your media will play on all podcast platforms)
- Premium Podcast Statistics included ($5-a-month value)
- Free technical support by email
- FTP access is available upon request
- American owned-and-operated in the United States, our primary business is for podcasting!
The Jay Doherty Podcast LIVE
Now, all of The Jay Doherty Podcast Episodes will be broadcasted live both on my YouTube channel and also on my website. All live streams will take place on Friday at 6:30 PM and Saturday at 2:00 PM. Schedule subject to change. Sign up for my newsletter for alerts.
Adobe Audition For Podcasters Online Course
FREE – Sign up now!
Affiliate Link – Click here
Sign up for my newsletter and listen to TJDP Episode 12 to EXCLUSIVE PERKS!
Email Marketing 3 Day Online Course
FREE – Sign up now!
Affiliate Link – Click Here
All of my online courses
I have a growing list of video tutorials that I have created based upon the the top things my clients have hired me to help them with. See the full list of tutorials by clicking here.
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
If you have ever looked into the algorithm iTunes uses to filter popular podcasts, then you know just how valuable leaving a 5 star rating and/or a written review can be to a content producer.
I am so incredibly thankful to those who have recently gone into my listing in iTunes to provide a five star rating and a written review of The Jay Doherty Podcast.
I Appreciate Feedback
Leave feedback about me and my show by clicking here.
Click here to get our weekly newsletter: https://jay-doherty.com/newsletter/
Click here to request a shoutout: https://jay-doherty.com/shoutout/
Jay Doherty Podcast
Jay Doherty Enterprises